Hopkinton, MA 01748
Lovingly cared for Classic Colonial sited on private 1.24 acres w/2car, SunRoom w/skylight, partial finished basement w/bath, above ground pool & storage shed! Spacious Kitchen w/slider, fireplaced FamRm w/built-ins, formal LR, DR w/picture window, new vinyl replacement windows except DR picture; nice Master w/walk-in closet & tiled shower; good size bdrms; 3rd floor walkup with expansion capability; new pool liner; great location within walking distance to downtown and proximate to schools!
RE/MAX Executive Realty
The listing office is Century 21 Commonwealth and the listing agent is Kathleen Williamson. The property listing data and information, or the images, set forth herein were provided to MLS Property Information Network, Inc. from third party sources, including sellers, lessors and public records, and were compiled by MLS Property Information Network, Inc. The property listing data and information, and the images, are for the personal, non-commercial use of consumers having a good faith interest in purchasing or leasing listed properties of the type displayed to them and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties which such consumers may have a good faith interest in purchasing or leasing. MLS Property Information Network, Inc. and it's subscribers disclaim any and all representations and warranties as to the accuracy of the property listing data and information, or as to the accuracy of any of the images, set forth herein. Margo Otey will be pleased to show you this or any other property.
Hopkinton Listing AlertsHopkinton, MA - $589,900 - Single-Family - Colonial, Farmhouse - Rooms:9 - Beds:4 - Baths:2/111 hours agoHopkinton, MA - $959,900 - Single-Family - Colonial - Rooms:11 - Beds:4 - Baths:4Hopkinton, MA - $330,000 - Single-Family - Cape - Rooms:7 - Beds:3 - Baths:2Hopkinton, MA - $463,795 - Condo - Townhouse - Rooms:6 - Beds:2 - Baths:2/1Hopkinton, MA - $470,740 - Condo - Townhouse - Rooms:5 - Beds:2 - Baths:2/1Hopkinton, MA - $443,075 - Condo - Townhouse - Rooms:5 - Beds:2 - Baths:2/1Hopkinton, MA - $564,900 - Single-Family - Colonial - Rooms:10 - Beds:4 - Baths:3/1Hopkinton, MA - $949,900 - Single-Family - Colonial, Contemporary - Rooms:10 - Beds:4 - Baths:3/2Hopkinton, MA - $690,000 - Single-Family - Colonial - Rooms:8 - Beds:4 - Baths:2/1Hopkinton, MA - $186,000 - Condo - Townhouse - Rooms:5 - Beds:2 - Baths:1/1
- Holyoke to get $80,000 annually as voluntary payment and scholarship... May 25, 2013HOLYOKE -- The tax-exempt high performance computing center downtown would pay the city $80,000 a year in lieu of taxes under a new agreement. […]
- Detective Brennan Receives Award May 25, 2013At the May 21 Board of Selectmen's meeting, Detective Timothy Brennan, along with 5 other local, State and Federal investigators received an Investigative Award from Irish American Police Officers Association for their investigation into home invasions in Hopkinton and Franklin, as well as many other burglaries in Massachusetts and Rhode Island. […]
- Lancaster May 24, 2013The sale includes beds, bookcases, antique school and a desk. The 4-H does not need any donations. […]
- Alta Legacy Farms Affordable Housing Lottery to be held on July 18 May 24, 2013Applications are now being accepted for 60 new affordable apartments at Alta Legacy Farms. […]
- Where's the Cheapest Gas in the Near Holliston and Hopkinton? May 24, 2013Click here for a full-screen view of the gas price map. If you're looking for gas in another area click the magnifying glass in the upper right to enter the address. […]
- Holyoke to get $80,000 annually as voluntary payment and scholarship... May 25, 2013